terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2012

Broken promises.


When I first met you,I knew that something was wrong and I didn't care.
I never liked girls like you and you know it until you show me that you were different.
I trusted you and with this trust came the thing that I used to call 'love' but now this love is nothing but a memory.
I thought that was impossible to trust a girl who are so far away from me,I was a fool and I betrayed my own thoughts for believing in you.
You were the perfect type of the wrong person but I believed in your life change as you told me.
So we made a promise a promise that I'll never forget but I think that you forgot all about it cuz you broke that.
I was off the ground,the plans that I made for us and the histories that I wrote about us,was all over.
First you showed me everything that I needed and suddenly you took all from me,without any resentment.
And I realized that I couldn't trust you anymore because suddenly I couldn't recognize you anymore.
Now you are an a stranger,a girl that I used to know.
I can't waste my life with a girl who can't keep an promise,a girl who betrayed my trust and this dream that I had of seeing you,hugging you and
kissing you now is something that I want to forget.
I love you and I will love you forever,but for now the only thing that I can think right now is to never see you again,never.



- R.A.W

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário